Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Motivation check!

Good morning blog! It is so nice to see you again. Please forgive me for taking so long to get back to you with my daily updates. If it makes you feel any better not much had happened since we've had spoken last. I've rearranged my daily routine to where it is more manageable for me as a first time student. I am now a part-time employee and a part-time student. Slowly but surely I am easing into college life as days go by. Thus far, college is contrary to what I have envisioned it would be. Taking everything into account, college does come with it's own challenges and overwhelming times, but you don't have to be a student to know stress firsthand. Truth is, stress exist: whether it is within your school, work place, or home, everyone will experience it at some point in their life. The secret is to get best of it, stand your ground! Focus on the positive: your goals, aims, sense of achievement, or whatever else that encourage you to keep on climbing that hard-won climb. It's only been a couple of weeks but I've learn so much already. I now know how write a paper in a specific format, not to be shy to speak up, be more independent, use and work my imagination, spend my time carefully and wisely, but most importantly I have taken a first step to my dream career. Just to think how much more immense and embellished my gain and growth in education is going to be years from now. Most of all, how wonderful and rewarding it is going to be to reflect back on this day as an accomplished pathfinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment